Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

+7
GeneralDisarray
Dearg_Doom
twyearling
Beer Ogre
Eiglepulper
kwi
Neil
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 4 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  meleth Thu Nov 11 2010, 22:21

Was 1-1 after 2 games versus Justin but I conceeded since his victory was more conclusive than mine! Would have been good to get a 3rd game but I have coursework due for uni that I had to work on.
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 4 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  Neil Sat Nov 13 2010, 07:59

What about draw for the next round??
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13 2010, 08:04

Will draw the next round tomorrow and post up immediately Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Tue Nov 16 2010, 07:43

Did the draw happen?
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16 2010, 08:47

Draw for Round 2 of the tournament;

Andy vs Graeme
Neil vs Justin

Good luck guys, please try and complete games within 14 days. Same as round 1 - best of 3 to move into the final.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Wed Nov 17 2010, 00:29

ok I'll be available this week on Wednesday and next week on Friday so pick a night Andy.
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Wed Nov 17 2010, 00:51

I'm there most Wednesdays, so whenever your free dude
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Wed Nov 17 2010, 21:52

I'll be up tonight... Graeme are you free?

Are you ready for the return of the Magnus Agenda?

Incidentally, are there rules in the tournament for playing stuff that isn't released yet? Razz
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Wed Nov 17 2010, 21:56

yup i'll be up tonight ( will need to be quick games- well its you so they will be), will be a bit later that normal as someones coming to look at the motorbike i'm selling at 6.30
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Thu Nov 18 2010, 09:41

Well... congratulations to Graeme... that's me out with a 2-1 victory to Cryx. Mad

They say a bad workman always blames his tools... so I won't... Graeme was the better man on the night! Big Grin

Andy
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18 2010, 10:26

Well done Graeme. Darth Vader VoiceOver "now I am the master!"

Lightsaber Duel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu Nov 18 2010, 10:29

They were good games tonight guys! Edge of the seat stuff, now me and Justin to decide the last finalist

Justin how about this Saturday at the ww2 mini-con or next Wednesday?
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Thu Nov 18 2010, 10:53

3 very hard games, still cant believe I beat Andy or I made the final!! Big Grin
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Mon Nov 22 2010, 09:19

Neil wrote:They were good games tonight guys! Edge of the seat stuff, now me and Justin to decide the last finalist

Justin how about this Saturday at the ww2 mini-con or next Wednesday?

Justin? Are u out there? How about this Wednesday for the match?
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Tue Nov 23 2010, 05:35

Justin is sick at the moment... some sort of nasty throat infection.

He'll probably be out of commssion all week, but I'll say to him to post a message when he's better.

Andy
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26 2010, 21:05

Hope Justin is feeling better soon. Gonna have to put a deadline of Fri 3rd December for the outstanding semi-final game, as we can't drag the tournament on much longer while still keeping interest in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Ogre Sat Nov 27 2010, 03:30

Apparently he's going to be out of commission until next Monday at least... he's infectious and you really don't want to get what he's got.

Hopefully he'll be better next week and we can get something arranged. Until then he's off his feet and doesn't have internet access... which is why I'm posting for him.

Andy
Beer Ogre
Beer Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27 2010, 03:32

Cheers Andy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06 2010, 22:50

Unfortunately despite best attempts, we weren't able to get hold of Justin to complete his match, so it'll have to forfeit to Neil as we can't keep it open any longer.

Therefore, remaining matches are below, and should be played by December 20th.

THIRD PLACE PLAY-OFF

Andy vs Justin

THE FINAL

Graeme vs Neil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Mon Dec 06 2010, 23:34

Damn you cryx nightmares!

When suits you Graeme, will you be about this Wednesday? P
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Tue Dec 07 2010, 01:34

if the weather permits I'll be there Wednesday. hopefully the roads will have cleared by then ;-)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Thu Dec 09 2010, 09:55

We have a winner! Me:)

Neil had a nice anti magic circle hordes force that had me unable to spam my spells, but I outnumbered him by lots so was able to grind him down.

2-0

good games as always :)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Thu Dec 09 2010, 10:09

Gratz to Graeme throughly deserving winner!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Thu Dec 09 2010, 10:16

Cheers :)

now we just need Phil to hand out the prizes :)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09 2010, 11:21

Congratulations Graeme, and Neil for 2nd place. Sorry i wasn't there tonight to give you your prizes - i'll leave them with Jamie tomorrow in case i miss you again next time you're in.

Phil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4