Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

+7
GeneralDisarray
Dearg_Doom
twyearling
Beer Ogre
Eiglepulper
kwi
Neil
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17 2010, 01:20

Flexible, so you can adjust tactics as you progress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 2 Empty Re: Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren

Post  johnkell Sun Oct 17 2010, 06:47

I fought i was dwaring the names for a hit list maybe i should call of the hit how what was my password
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

Post  dignity Sun Oct 17 2010, 11:46

ok justin here ill get on to andy and see when hell be down and if my oponent gary sees this let me know what days could be good for you :)
dignity
dignity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiglepulper Sun Oct 17 2010, 23:57

Sorry, I have to withdraw from this competition due to ill health.

Roger
Eiglepulper
Eiglepulper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18 2010, 00:01

Eiglepulper wrote:Sorry, I have to withdraw from this competition due to ill health.

Roger

Sorry to hear that Roger Sad Hope things improve for you soon - i know it's frustrating for you. Hopefully you can get in on the next Warmachine tournament.

So, one space up for grabs then folks.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:21

Realisticly speaking I won't get 3 games in in the next 2 weeks, so if Andy plays Matt and you make it a round robin it'll still take the same length of time. And save looking for another player to boot.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:23

Karl, can you not have your 3 games on the one night? It's pretty much on hold now until we get an 8th player anyway...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:24

If anyone knows someone who plays Warmachine, could you give them a nudge towards maybe taking the last spot in this tournament? Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:26

It's getting there that's the problem. Not able to get down 'til next month.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:28

doblersdream wrote:If anyone knows someone who plays Warmachine, could you give them a nudge towards maybe taking the last spot in this tournament? Big Grin

Do you not play, I think you should.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:36

I wish i did. I never seem to get round to learning any game (Malifaux intrigues me most i must say). I very much doubt i'd be up to speed quick enough on Warmachine to take a spot in the tournament.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:37

Go on, join us. Resistance is futileWarmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 2 Assimilation

I'm actually in the same boat.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:38

OK, i'll try and get my head round it as quick as i can Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Wed Oct 20 2010, 08:41

Warmachine tournament - The Legend of Immoren - Page 2 2thumbs
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Thu Oct 21 2010, 09:33

if you still need an 8th then count me in :) ( I missed out on the tournament announcement cos I didnt read the post in time )
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21 2010, 09:38

Nice one Graeme! Game on, folks!! cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Fri Oct 22 2010, 03:33

Jamie will you be down next Wednesday? Get these games going
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Fri Oct 22 2010, 22:13

Oh yeah ill be there. Game on...
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Sat Oct 23 2010, 02:59

Lol, thats sounds like fighting talk!!

you wanna tell me what you are bringing, even what faction? Muahaha
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Sat Oct 23 2010, 20:16

Mighty Khador o' course
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Mon Oct 25 2010, 22:01

Matt I'll be up on Wednesday 27th if you want our 1st round game
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralDisarray Tue Oct 26 2010, 01:43

Hi Graeme, I'll be up wednesday. I'll only be able to stay until 10, so I'll arrive early. Are you playing Cryx?
GeneralDisarray
GeneralDisarray

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Tue Oct 26 2010, 04:55

Oh yes Cryx it is
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dearg_Doom Tue Oct 26 2010, 08:29

Ohhhh neil bit of a problem cant make it this wednesday, ive got a thing with my missus. Gonna have to try for another day.
Dearg_Doom
Dearg_Doom

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Wed Oct 27 2010, 18:10

Didn't even relise the draws had been done till just now! Was waiting for a pm or something! Doesn't give me long to arrange the game.
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next