Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament

3 posters

Go down

The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament Empty The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament

Post  gary bingham Mon Jul 12 2010, 09:11

With all the interest in Firestorm Armada we should organise a 500 point tournament. I took the courtesy of naming it the FA Cup, mostly because it was more amusing than The Bingham Cup. We should be able to get 2-3 500 point games into a given Saturday with the Final on the following week.

Any interest?

G
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament Empty Re: The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament

Post  johnkell Wed Jul 14 2010, 00:11

i would be once i have my fleet
specially if forces are keep small
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament Empty Re: The FA Cup - Firestorm Armada Tournament

Post  gary bingham Wed Jul 14 2010, 01:38

Well John. A starter set is around 500 points which is about the size I would recommend for a tournament. OTOH I wouldn't limit fleets to starter pack and participants can tailor their fleets within the fleet construction rules.

G
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

Post  johnkell Wed Jul 14 2010, 02:52

i starter fleet with a few blisters is all i was for going with as am on low income
also looking into doing unchearted seas as well got the rules have to remember to get a copy of firestorm this week
looking at doing shaword mages for uncharted and that hew fleet for firestorm don't recall what they are called
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

Post  Ernest_The_Yak Fri Jul 16 2010, 06:17

I'm in of course. Formally now.
Ernest_The_Yak
Ernest_The_Yak

Back to top Go down

Post  johnkell Fri Jul 16 2010, 07:13

got my rulebook yeasterday
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

Post  johnkell Mon Jul 19 2010, 09:25

have also ordered my fleet how but wont have them till the 2 augest
johnkell
johnkell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20 2010, 23:07

gary bingham wrote:With all the interest in Firestorm Armada we should organise a 500 point tournament. I took the courtesy of naming it the FA Cup, mostly because it was more amusing than The Bingham Cup. We should be able to get 2-3 500 point games into a given Saturday with the Final on the following week.

Any interest?

G

Hi Gary, any dates in mind for this? Let me know and i can post it up in the special events section and get it on to the event calendar. Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gary bingham Wed Jul 21 2010, 02:47

Not yet Phil. I was hoping for a little more interest first. I know that there are a number of Firestorm Armada players in the Northern Wasters and in tabletopnorth. I will poll them and see if we have a workable number of players.

G
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21 2010, 02:50

No problem Gary, i'll mention it anyone here who i know plays it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down