Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post  AJ Tue Aug 17 2010, 05:10

Hi there.

Just wanted to introduce myself a bit more. My name is Andrew but everyone calls me AJ, Ive been collecting 40k and warhammer since school, and Im a huge Imperial guard fanatic.

I visited the centre on saturday and was blown away, simply amazing. Great to see something like it in our wee country! Im away at uni for the next year, but I make frequent visits home (once every month or so).

Ive set up a wargames blog, with pictures of the models Im working on and hopefully start including the odd battle report. Heres the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anywho, Just thought Id say hello. Im hoping to get back to the centre a couple of times before heading back to uni, also trying to get off work for the yellow con tournement!

AJ
AJ

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post  Klingsor Tue Aug 17 2010, 05:51

A good blog with some very interesting models.
Klingsor
Klingsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17 2010, 07:19

Was good to meet you on Saturday AJ, hope you can make it to Yellowcon, should be a great weekend what with Alessio being there and all Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jb Tue Aug 17 2010, 07:40

That's some really nice-looking conversion/scratch-building work.
Love that half-track troop truck, I was aiming for something similar when I toyed with the idea of a penal legion army, but I never followed through on it. Glad someone else did it, and very well too.

The dual-shotgun sarge is a belter; the cigar just tops it off wonderfully.
jb
jb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum