Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, tis me!

3 posters

Go down

Well, tis me! Empty Well, tis me!

Post  japehlio Sun Jun 27 2010, 12:06

[stands up]

Well, im Japehlio, or Jap/Japh for short, and im a 22 year old male up in Belfast, I like long walks on the beach, sunsets,and leather clad ladie-shite, wrong forum. Erm, anyway, Im a gamer. Mainly warhammer and 40k, Vampire Counts, High Elves and (hopefully soon) Tomb Kings, Also custom Space Wolves, Blood Angels, Dark Eldar, and I used to have Nids (sold em tho...), but I play a little 3rd Ed Vampire T.M...
Active member (now a Mod) over at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... , where Im also an editor of the Astro Mag (a 40k Webzine, and tryin to get a fantasy edition out too...)
Prefer painting my marines, or any 40k, but prefer playing fantasy for the awesomeness...

anyway, thats me, howdy, an see you around!
[sits back down]
japehlio
japehlio

Back to top Go down

Well, tis me! Empty Re: Well, tis me!

Post  Velsharoon Sun Jun 27 2010, 20:02

O another TK player, great work on Khalida. I love my TK models and fluff but unfortunately my lack of tactical acumen means I dont think I have ever won a game with them Big Grin

Maybe it will change in the new edition , and the rumored army book coming our way.
Velsharoon
Velsharoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28 2010, 00:25

Good to have you on the forum Jap. Was it yourself I met at QCon yesterday with the converted dreadnought?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  japehlio Mon Jun 28 2010, 01:32

No, but I did come along about 5/6ish asking about mantic stuff...
japehlio
japehlio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28 2010, 08:44

japehlio wrote:No, but I did come along about 5/6ish asking about mantic stuff...

Ah yes, i remember you Big Grin Hope to get you down to Arkham sometime soon Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weeivor Mon Jun 28 2010, 09:04

Welcome Japh. Looking forward to seeing you in the Asylum sometime soon. Twisted Evil
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum