Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms)

5 posters

Go down

Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms) Empty Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms)

Post  Tim Snoddy Thu May 27 2010, 06:12

I wonder if I get the award for the longest time in the gaming hobby. I started at a club in school when I was eleven some thirty two years ago. I had a big love of fantasy wargaming playing the original version of Warhammer and a few later editions even going on to publish my own awful rule set. I too was a member of Dragonslayers and I am currently a member of TTN, the Ulster Wargaming Society and the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland Wargaming Association (RINIWA). I usually play roleplaying games at TTN but my main love is historical wargaming in the ancient and medieval periods using the Field of Glory rules. I also like world war two as a gaming period and hope to soon enthuse the club with the excellent WWII tactical board game "Conflict of Heroes". I also would like to have a go at Firestorm Armada as space battles appeal to me for some reason. Basically willing to give anything a go but find I generally dislike GamesWorkshop products besides Trevor's excellent Legends of the Wild West skirmish game.
Tim Snoddy
Tim Snoddy

Back to top Go down

Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms) Empty Re: Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms)

Post  Guncutter Thu May 27 2010, 06:20

Tim Snoddy wrote:I generally dislike GamesWorkshop products

Thumbs up Welcome!
Guncutter
Guncutter

Back to top Go down

Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms) Empty Re: Tim Snoddy (aka someone who finds it hard enough to remember names let alone pseudonyms)

Post  Guest Thu May 27 2010, 08:09

Welcome to the forums Tim, we'd really appreciate your experience and input as we gradually introduce more and more interesting games to Arkham Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupercal Thu May 27 2010, 17:34

Welcome aboard Tim.
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  BlazeInTheNorthernSky Fri May 28 2010, 07:27

Hi Tim - was good chatting to you on Saturday even if I couldn't tempt you into the wonderful world of ASL! Twisted Evil
BlazeInTheNorthernSky
BlazeInTheNorthernSky

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Fri May 28 2010, 09:17

Welcome Tim!

G
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum