Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening day Thankyou

4 posters

Go down

Opening day Thankyou Empty Opening day Thankyou

Post  cthulhubruce Sun May 23 2010, 19:21

Sorry if this is a repeat, but so what makes it all the more true.

Really big thank you to Everyone who made Arkham possible, who helped make, make , build and paint tables, terrain and figures.

To everyone who gave their time and love in running games and helping lookafter the day.

To every one who came to support us. Kids, teens, mums & dads, grandads, uncles , friends and loved ones. To all the gamers, game clubs and groups who changed their own plans and events to join us.

And to anyone we might have missed in that rant, thankyou.

Some didn't believe this could happen, some didn't think it would work. Well the newly signed up members, clubs who want to join us in events and the faith and support of our families has hopefuly proved we must be onto something! :-)

I hope everyone will continue to support the venue in whatever way they can and so support the hobby. We certainly will do our part.

Aside from our own little 'in house' plans to make you happy, were off to Q-con and bringing WARLORD from Nottingham to show case some great figured and the super Black Powder! After that there's the new YellowCon!! At Stormont Hotel where Arkham is Key sponsor and will have a massive two days of gaming fun, a real mini con!

We want to be able to present a range of events, obviously not every one will appeal to every one! Nature of things. So keep posting and talking to us , if you have an idea, concern whatever! Keep talking to us so we can stear the right course for Arkham.

Though we ask you for something too! Keep an open mind, try new games, old games. Accept others and respect thier hobby even if it's not your thing. We are stronger together than apart!

Anyhoo enough ravings from a mad man.

One last thanks, Phil! While many made Arkahm happen it would have been impossible without his vision, dream and passion. respect!

Be seeing you! ;-)
cthulhubruce
cthulhubruce
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Opening day Thankyou Empty Re: Opening day Thankyou

Post  Guest Sun May 23 2010, 22:31

I'd like to echo all of the above, except the bit about me Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupercal Sun May 23 2010, 23:13

Here, here!

Well said Andy. What a great day.
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Prime Mon May 24 2010, 00:34

Thanks for having us up was a good day and was talking with the friend i brought up with me and we'll be making a monthly pilgriimage. I do however want partial credit for the sale of Last Night on Earth, i was doing the advising on that one! tongue
Monkey Prime
Monkey Prime

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAngel008 Mon May 24 2010, 21:02

Saturday was a good day! it was exciting to meet with so many like minded people who's passion for gaming was so evident. Everyone was very friendly and helpful...thanks Gary for the game of memoir '44. In those immortal words of Arnie....I'll be back!

See you all soon

Christian
DarkAngel008
DarkAngel008

Back to top Go down

Opening day Thankyou Empty Awesome!!

Post  Guest Mon May 24 2010, 21:56

Hi everyone. Sat was fantastic...lets make every Sat in Arkham rock!!
We all had such fun, there was so many different games being played.
Utterly amazing day Good or bad? xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down