Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Bingham

5 posters

Go down

Gary Bingham Empty Gary Bingham

Post  gary bingham Sun May 23 2010, 10:24

Hey guys I'm Gary.

I have been a gaming addict for about 25 years and have tried most every type of game from Warhammer to Dungeons and Dragons to LARPing. Roleplaying games are my real passion though and I currently am GMing a Paizo Pathfinder fantasy rpg at the tabletopnorth club and a Mongoose traveller game in work. I am also the current chairman of the TTN gaming club for my sins.

I live in Jordanstown with my long suffering gaming widow and two budding gamer boys. Jack is the oldest and getting interested in warhammer 40K, Ben is younger and more interested in Batman Lego on the xbox. One day though I will have all the gaming figures I need painted for me and I will be a happy gaming dad.

G
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

Gary Bingham Empty Re: Gary Bingham

Post  Guest Sun May 23 2010, 22:17

Hi Gary, thanks for coming down to check us out on opening day. Hope you enjoyed the craic. You mentioned LARPing...did you get a chance to chat yesterday with the guys from North Down Militia? We've penciled in a big LARP event day in conjunction with them for Sat 14th August, using our land and all up around the waterfall too. Should be awesome if the weather allows sunny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupercal Sun May 23 2010, 23:19

Welcome to the forums Gary. It's good to have you with us.
Lupercal
Lupercal

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:16

I used to have a boss called Gary Bingham who worked at northbrook( now allstate) in Belfast, just checking in the off chance that youre the same one!
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  gary bingham Tue Jun 01 2010, 21:29

Yep that's me. Still working in Allstate NI :)
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

Post  meleth Wed Jun 02 2010, 00:29

Small world eh? :D
meleth
meleth

Back to top Go down

Post  weeivor Wed Jun 02 2010, 07:14

Hi Gary, It was great to see you at the opening day. Hopefully see a bit more during the week sometime.
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gary bingham Wed Jun 02 2010, 10:22

weeivor wrote:Hi Gary, It was great to see you at the opening day. Hopefully see a bit more during the week sometime.
I really enjoyed the opening Ivor. I don't know if it was the novelty of the place, the friendly welcome or the fantastic weather but probably a mix of all three. I didnt get a chance to spend too much time at your 40K table, it seemed very busy.

I was down again on Saturday past with my son Jack who asked could he come back every Saturday :)

I hope to make Wednesday a regular night, Monday is a tabletopnorth night and Friday a Judo night. But I think I can do Wednesdays.

G
gary bingham
gary bingham

Back to top Go down

Post  cthulhubruce Wed Jun 02 2010, 10:44

hope to see you this wedensday Gary, and we can fit in a natter about a little wedensday RPG. Andy and Chris have been fairly regular on the week nights and i know they are keen to get any games up and going as well as RPGs. Andy seems to have an never ending well of play ready games hidden in a tardis under the table.

but maybe get a little irregular group going would be nice ( i might get new victums for Star Trek wahahaha)
cthulhubruce
cthulhubruce
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 20:26

Welcome to the forum Big Grin

I'm here tonight aswell....hoping to squeeze in a few games lol.

It was great to meet you and your son on sat....ps and all you guys on monday....

Hope you can get a few more dedicated gamers with you Big Grin

See you soon
Asylum xx
Good or bad?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down