Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter (aka niktherake)

2 posters

Go down

Peter (aka niktherake) Empty Peter (aka niktherake)

Post  Niktherake Fri Apr 02 2010, 03:57

Hi all.

I claim dibs on the post of Great Old One, as I will gain my bus pass later this year.

My main interest is boardgames, my collection is approaching the four-digit mark and yet I keep buying?? I can stop any time I want, honest.

I have been a member of Boardgamers Anonymous (BGA) for ten years now, where I have met Godfrey, Gary, Tom and other members of this forum, and generally lost to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also paint the odd miniature very badly and am currently setting up an Irish skirmish campaign with my local Greyabbey Group, using Alternative Armies Erin rules. If it gets off the ground I may report on sessions.

Gleno is a fair way for someone who travels by bus, but I hope to get along on the opening day if possible.

In peace.
Niktherake
Niktherake

http://sites.google.com/site/boardgamesni/home

Back to top Go down

Peter (aka niktherake) Empty Re: Peter (aka niktherake)

Post  Guncutter Fri Apr 02 2010, 04:08

Niktherake wrote:Hi all.

My main interest is boardgames, my collection is approaching the four-digit mark...

Gleno is a fair way for someone who travels by bus, but I hope to get along on the opening day if possible.

In peace.

Four digits!! affraid Cool!

If you can get to Carrick Peter, I'm sure we will get you to Glenoe on the day no prob...
Guncutter
Guncutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum