Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dale

+6
odinswolf
Velsharoon
kwi
jb
Neil
TheCorpze
10 posters

Go down

Dale Empty Dale

Post  TheCorpze Tue May 10 2011, 21:02

Hi folks, took my first trip to arkham about aweek and a half ago, really impressed by both the facilities and the helpfulness of the staff had a great evening. So hoping to get down some night this week to pay my membership and trying to coaxthe rest of my gaming group into joining me.

Im 27 from Belfast and have been playing wargames since 12, played everything Gw has to offer, but mainly a fantasy player. recently decided to take a break from anything GW and branch out a little. So ive painted my first crew for mailifaux, and a small cryx force for warmachine. With late war germans and late war British waiting on my paint table for FOW. Im really interested in Flames of War and would like to get in a few games against some more experienced players to pick up the rules.
TheCorpze
TheCorpze

Back to top Go down

Dale Empty Re: Dale

Post  Neil Tue May 10 2011, 21:17

Welcome to nerdy heaven dude!!

Call in on Wednesday night and you will get a game of nearly anything you have mentioned! And we will probably get you hooked into a few more!
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  jb Tue May 10 2011, 21:22

Welcome to nerd-vana Dale
Whatever your gaming passion you'll find someone here who has, does or wants-to play it.
jb
jb

Back to top Go down

Post  kwi Tue May 10 2011, 21:32

Hi Dale,
There is a game of FoW happening on Thursday night if you want to come up and see it in action/ participate. The group here is still learning the naunces of the game so everybody is on a pretty much level field, at least until we get to a tournament or 2.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10 2011, 21:43

Hi Dale. Glad you like the facility...i'm positive you'll find the guys who use it already will welcome you warmly. You'll never be short of opportunity to play the games you love and to discover new ones.

Good to hear you're thinking of signing up for membership too...once you do, you can get a referral bonus of a £10 gift voucher everytime you signup a friend.

Also remember our birthday party on Fri 20th - if you can make it you'll not regret it Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Velsharoon Tue May 10 2011, 22:42

Yay another Malifaux player, busy painting my third crew right now with another two standing by! Hope you get your friends up to, variety is the spice of life and I am tired of losing to all the regulars Big Grin
Velsharoon
Velsharoon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCorpze Tue May 10 2011, 23:54

kwi wrote:Hi Dale,
There is a game of FoW happening on Thursday night if you want to come up and see it in action/ participate. The group here is still learning the naunces of the game so everybody is on a pretty much level field, at least until we get to a tournament or 2.

I'll hopefully get down on thursday night to spectate,i ll enjoy the chance to get talking to a couple of FOW players.
TheCorpze
TheCorpze

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Wed May 11 2011, 00:35

another evil cryx player pirat
another fow player Big Grin
another malifaux player cheers

welcome and bring yer mates :)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwolf Wed May 11 2011, 03:34

TheCorpze wrote:Hi folks, took my first trip to arkham about aweek and a half ago, really impressed by both the facilities and the helpfulness of the staff had a great evening. So hoping to get down some night this week to pay my membership and trying to coaxthe rest of my gaming group into joining me.

Im 27 from Belfast and have been playing wargames since 12, played everything Gw has to offer, but mainly a fantasy player. recently decided to take a break from anything GW and branch out a little. So ive painted my first crew for mailifaux, and a small cryx force for warmachine. With late war germans and late war British waiting on my paint table for FOW. Im really interested in Flames of War and would like to get in a few games against some more experienced players to pick up the rules.

Welcome
*raise a horn to salute you*

rik
Ironwolf
Ironwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  cthulhubruce Wed May 11 2011, 06:45

welcome again, think we spoke when you where down. look forward to seeing you mate.
cthulhubruce
cthulhubruce
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Wed May 11 2011, 07:27

Welcome Dale!

Cheers
Gary
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  weeivor Wed May 11 2011, 18:06

Hi Dale - you are very welcome to the forums and to Arkham. Kettle is always on.
weeivor
weeivor

http://www.weegamers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwolf Wed May 11 2011, 20:17

weeivor wrote:Hi Dale - you are very welcome to the forums and to Arkham. Kettle is always on.

milk so suger ivor

rik
Ironwolf
Ironwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum