Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolverine weapon?

2 posters

Go down

wolverine weapon? Empty wolverine weapon?

Post  odinswolf Wed Dec 01 2010, 21:04

i got a box of 3 German wolverines. the box has the usual flamers and heavy machineguns but it also has a 30mm canon. does anyone know what this is cos i can't find any reference to it
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

wolverine weapon? Empty Re: wolverine weapon?

Post  tyzer Wed Dec 01 2010, 23:13

A Wolverine in the German OoB doesn't actually have any ranged weapons on it, these are bought using the Mech construction rules, as the 30mm cannon, a small mech (which the Wolverine is) is allowed to have a medium AT, so I suppose it's for that.

Consider yourself lucky, poor saps like me bought 3 Wolverine blisters and they don't come with a lovely 30mm cannon Sad
tyzer
tyzer

http://www.fionaadoresheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  odinswolf Wed Dec 01 2010, 23:48

oh it gets better. you get the 30mm canon, a v gas launcher and an assault gun pod with 3 flameThrowers and 3 heavy machineguns. i also got 4 bailed out pilots instead of 2 ;-)
odinswolf
odinswolf

Back to top Go down

Post  tyzer Thu Dec 02 2010, 00:35

odinswolf wrote:oh it gets better. you get the 30mm canon, a v gas launcher and an assault gun pod with 3 flameThrowers and 3 heavy machineguns. i also got 4 bailed out pilots instead of 2 ;-)
There are names for people like you Big Grin

If you wasn't for the fact that you're building a loyal and rightous German army I'd call you out onto the battlefield for your bragging Big Grin
tyzer
tyzer

http://www.fionaadoresheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down