Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Questions

4 posters

Go down

General Questions Empty General Questions

Post  mr_kyle Wed Nov 17 2010, 11:31

In 40K, there is the main rulebook and each army has its own codex. For Infinity I am only finding the second edition book. Does that mean that the one rulebook is all inclusive or am I durping out and missing something?

What point values are you usually expected to build to and how can you expect a game to run on for. For example in 40K assuming the players know the rules ok:
1000 - quick game
2000 - few hours
3000 - an evening
mr_kyle
mr_kyle

Back to top Go down

General Questions Empty Re: General Questions

Post  kwi Wed Nov 17 2010, 18:24

AFAIK the lists are in the rulebooks, or available for download of the infinity site.
No point knowing points limits unless you have the lists, I think 200 is what the book recomends.
kwi
kwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Wed Nov 17 2010, 19:31

There are no codexs as such, everything you need is in the 2nd edition rule book and the human sphere add on, but they can all be downloaded for free from Corvus belli website.
As for points I'm not sure about the comparison with 40k as I don't play it(yet), but revic could probably give you a better idea as he plays both, when we play wee have been aiming for 100-150 points but that's just to get the hang of it! Top tip of the day get the aleph sniper, she has proven very effective in games against my yu Ching so far
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Revic Wed Nov 17 2010, 19:54

the rules are bit unclear about points limits.
You dont want too many models as it can become a bit crazy.
It is alot faster than 40k, we played a 100pts or so and it lasted mayb half an hour.
Revic
Revic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum