Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late

5 posters

Go down

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Empty [ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 02:39

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Zombie10

Newsflash...the zombie apocalypse has begun! For most of you, your zombie survival plan will fail. Your next of kin will be notified most likely be eaten as well.

For those brave enough to join us for an especially gruesome night of Zombie roleplay...arrive at the safe haven of Arkham Gaming Centre for 7/7.15pm before the doors are locked to the flesh eating hordes outside. Alcohol may help to give you false courage for the night of terror that awaits (ie. bring your own beer). A local chinese delivery driver's life will be put in danger as he braves the horror in the night to bring us much needed sustinence and calories.

Disclaimer: Survivors of a nervous disposition may find it easier to simply throw themselves to the mercy of the undead. This is a night for steely nerves, sharpened wits and cold steel (and beer). When it comes to your survival, you will soon learn who your true friends are...

Admission free. Limited to 6 survivors. Add your name in a reply below...if you have the guts!

GM: Jamie
Survivor 1: David (BloddshotDAVE)
Survivor 2: Chris Cardwell
Survivor 3: Phil (doblersdream)
Survivor 4: Simon
Survivor 5: Chris Armstrong
Survivor 6:

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Zombie_apocalypse1

Last edited by doblersdream on Mon Sep 27 2010, 07:18; edited 11 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Empty Blood is thicker!

Post  twyearling Sun Sep 19 2010, 02:58

Self donk My brother's engagement party that night, so I can't attend affraid I bet he'll be pissed about the Zombie invasion too!

G
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

http://www.arkhamgamingcentre.com

Back to top Go down

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Empty Re: [ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 03:12

twyearling wrote:Self donk My brother's engagement party that night, so I can't attend affraid I bet he'll be pissed about the Zombie invasion too!

G

If you survive long enough, you might get in on the next one...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Empty Re: [ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late

Post  BloddshotDAVE Sun Sep 19 2010, 03:49

ill be there. and phill could i get a lift home plz.
BloddshotDAVE
BloddshotDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19 2010, 03:53

BloddshotDAVE wrote:ill be there. and phill could i get a lift home plz.

If beer involved it might be taxis, but if i'm not having a drink then happy to (might even get the missus to do a pickup) Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  BloddshotDAVE Sun Sep 19 2010, 03:58

that sounds good.
BloddshotDAVE
BloddshotDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Sun Sep 19 2010, 21:12

I am gutted, when this is happening I will be up in the mournes probably pitched up with a wee whiskey in hand, talk about plans clashing!! Next time for me then
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20 2010, 04:57

Neil wrote:I am gutted, when this is happening I will be up in the mournes probably pitched up with a wee whiskey in hand, talk about plans clashing!! Next time for me then

Not to worry, this will definitely not be the only time this happens Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  twyearling Mon Sep 20 2010, 05:35

doblersdream wrote:
Neil wrote:I am gutted, when this is happening I will be up in the mournes probably pitched up with a wee whiskey in hand, talk about plans clashing!! Next time for me then

Not to worry, this will definitely not be the only time this happens Wink

I've heard that the zombies are all busy on the 25th and can't make it... go figure... I guess even zombies wash their hair!

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Zombie10

G
twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph Mon Sep 20 2010, 05:41

i'm sorely tempted but i have a feelign i will be chained to the laptop plot writing at that point!
Soph
Soph

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20 2010, 05:46

Soph wrote:i'm sorely tempted but i have a feelign i will be chained to the laptop plot writing at that point!

Just the beginning Sophie, planning to make this a regular event Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22 2010, 07:23

Still 3 spaces available for this...should be a great night's craic

What's the matter? You all scared? Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  BloddshotDAVE Fri Sep 24 2010, 03:18

Phil its not that their scarred its just they've been eaten by the zombie horde already
BloddshotDAVE
BloddshotDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Sun Sep 26 2010, 04:19

Won't make it tonight but next time def
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

[ARKHAM EVENT] ZOMBIE NIGHT / Late night RPG / Sat 25th Sept / 7pm-late Empty The Walking Dead

Post  twyearling Sun Sep 26 2010, 04:24

Primer for tonight...

twyearling
twyearling
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Sun Sep 26 2010, 22:55

Did anyone survive??
Neil
Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27 2010, 07:17

Fantastic night...haven't laughed so much in a LONG time - which i suppose wouldn't really be true to life in a real zombie apocalypse, but hey, we didn't actually get to any zombie action last night. Too much eating, drinking, banter, and generating characters. You may ask how it took 3 hours to generate characters which were basically ourselves! Spontaneous arm-wrestling ensued to decide strength stats, recite the alphabet backwards for mental dexterity, reaction tests etc. Such fun! So the way it stands at the moment is our merry gang of 5 (Chris (mithradir) joined the fun) are still in the Olderfleet bar drinking, flirting, swearing and getting up to no good. Maybe next time we'll not be so merry when the blood starts flowing faster than the booze....

At the moment, one space left for next session (date TBA) bom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Prime Wed Sep 29 2010, 01:45

Couple of quick questions:

How often is it going to run?

Is it always going to be a Saturday night?

Do you have to have rpg experience?

I would be interested but while i've been interested in RPGs i've never played. If its once a month, I'm sweet and if its going to be mostly Saturdays its a plus as well. I would be really interested.
Monkey Prime
Monkey Prime

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29 2010, 02:33

Monkey Prime wrote:Couple of quick questions:

How often is it going to run?

Is it always going to be a Saturday night?

Do you have to have rpg experience?

I would be interested but while i've been interested in RPGs i've never played. If its once a month, I'm sweet and if its going to be mostly Saturdays its a plus as well. I would be really interested.

It will probably always be a Saturday night locked door event, as for locked door events we allow alcohol to brought in. Absolutely no RPG experience needed, just a willingness to use your imagination and not be shy. You'll find it real easy to get into.

Nothing confirmed yet as to how often it will be, but most likely once a month. Once the next one is confirmed, i'll post up some details Big Grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down